Baskets and Blooms Week 7

Welcome to the last week of our Baskets and Blooms Quilt Block Challenge! How have the last 6 weeks gone for you? It’s gone by so quickly, and now it’s time for the finishing instructions. This challenge features a quilt designed by Toby Lischko of Gateway Quilts and Stuff.

Looking for the fabric requirements? Find them here!

This is a 7-week project with 18 blocks and one week for the finishing instructions. Although it is designed with no border, there are fabric requirements and instructions if you want to include a border.

The finished quilt size is 51” x 68” without a border and 67” x 84” with an optional border.

Find the finishing instructions available for download below! And make sure to share your progress in the Quilt Block Challenge Facebook Group – we can’t wait to see everyone’s work!

Find the other challenge materials here:

Fabric Requirements

Baskets and Blooms Week 1

Baskets and Blooms Week 2

Baskets and Blooms Week 3

Baskets and Blooms Week 4

Baskets and Blooms Week 5

Baskets and Blooms Week 6

Baskets and Blooms Week 6

23 Responses to “Baskets and Blooms Week 7”
  1. marykayb
    marykayb

I have not received the templates for the last block. If you don’t have the templates, do you have the dimensions for cutting?

2. Lynn
    Lynn

Beautiful blocks, lovely quilt. Wish you would include finishing options for queen size with different layout options. Blocks are large, so could easily adapt to a layout for a larger quilt. Thanks for offering the challenge quilt for free. I am enjoying making the blocks.🤗

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for contacting us. With the border it is 67×84 and without the border it is 51×68, maybe you should go without the border.

Just a suggestion.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us at 1-855-706-3538, or chat with us on our site.

We greatly appreciate your business!

3. wtxladys
    wtxladys

Haven’t completed the project……soon I will report back soon as I am finished. Love it Great pattern.

4. Phoebe McDaniel
    Phoebe McDaniel

There are no patterns attached nor is week seven listed so I can’t print it off. Thank you for checking on this.

Hello Phoebe!

Here for Week 7, you’ll click on the blue button located at the top of the page that says “Finishing Instructions”.

Thank you!

Jessica

Hello Bonnie!

For Week 7, you’ll click on the “Finishing Instructions” button.

Thank you!

Jessica

5. Judy
    Judy

Sorry. Please. I need the final page of instructions for block 18. I can’t find any of the patterns to download anywhere……. Thanks for your help.

6. Margaret de Boo
    Margaret de Boo

Cannot find the templates for the last block 18, Week 7. Thoroughly enjoying making the blocks and seeing the quilt take shape. Thank you,

7. Vivian K Oaks
    Vivian K Oaks

I fell behind and never collected the final block or finishing instructions. Is it too late to get them? I checked the page for week 7 but didn’t see a link for the block. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for the beautiful patterns you supply us with.

8. Vivian K Oaks
    Vivian K Oaks

Please disregard my previous message. As is usually the case, as soon as I sent the first comment I went back to the page and the file was right there in front of me! How I missed it the first two times I looked is beyond me! Then when I went to save it, I realized I actually DID have the file saved. It’s definitely Monday!! Sorry to be a bother…

Hello Pam,

I have just emailed you Baskets and Bloom Challenge weeks 6 and 7.

If you have further questions, please chat, email or call Customer Service at 1-855-706-3538.

Shelley

9. Diane Linneball
    Diane Linneball

Hello! I am finished with all but the last block. I cannot locate the template instructions. I switched from my ipad to our laptop, but still cannot locate them. Could you please send me a link? Thank you!