Baskets and Blooms Week 2

Our first week of the National Quilters Circle Quilt Block Challenge: Baskets and Blooms was a great success! Are you ready for week two? This challenge features a quilt designed by Toby Lischko of Gateway Quilts and Stuff. This week we will be making three blocks!

Looking for the fabric requirements? Find them here!

This is a 7-week project with 18 blocks, three a week, and a week for the finishing instructions. Although it is designed with no border, there are fabric requirements and instructions if you want to include a border.

The finished quilt size is 51” x 68” without a border and 67” x 84” with an optional border.

Find blocks 4, 5, and 6, available for download below! And make sure to share your progress in the Quilt Block Challenge Facebook Group – we can’t wait to see everyone’s work!

Find the other challenge materials here:

Fabric Requirements

Baskets and Blooms Week 1

Baskets and Blooms Week 2

Baskets and Blooms Week 3

Baskets and Blooms Week 4

Baskets and Blooms Week 5

Baskets and Blooms Week 6

Baskets and Blooms Week 7

26 Responses to “Baskets and Blooms Week 2”
  1. Mary Nelson
    Mary Nelson

how do I get the pattern for the baskets and blooms quilt. don’t seem to be able to download them

Hello Mary!

To download the patterns, you’ll click on the blue button that says “Download Pattern”. Make sure you’re downloading the patterns on to your computer and not to a smart phone or iPad.

Thank you!

Jessica

Sandy

I download them onto my iPhone X and it works perfectly. I then print them
        Without any issues. I only responded as it was indicated not to download to your phone. Since I don’t own a computer I am glad to be able to download to my iPhone.

2. Karen
    Karen

I would love to start this quilt but can’t until I can get into the fabric requirements so I can select me fabrics. I hope NQC sends out a notice when this is corrected.

3. Elaine Hansen
    Elaine Hansen

Somehow I missed the patterns for Week 1. I can’t see a way to pull them up. Help?

Hello Elaine!

Yes there is! On this page, you’ll click on “Baskets and Blooms Week 1” right above where it says “Baskets and Blooms Week 2”. It should be in a list.

Thank you!

Jessica

Hello Penny,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with accessing your benefits. I have successfully tested . I have included troubleshooting instructions below for you to try.
      1. If you are using a mobile device, please delete your internet history. To clear your cache, please click the link below and select the appropriate browser:
      a. http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
      2. If you are using a computer, please attempt a hard refresh of your browser by pressing and holding Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard.
      3. If you are on a Mac, please attempt a hard refresh of your browser by holding ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
      If you have any further questions, please chat, email, or contact Customer Service at 1-855-706-3538.

We greatly appreciate your business!

4. Rosie Garcia
    Rosie Garcia

Was week three posted I can’t seem to find it, it keeps giving me week two and I have that already

5. Patty
    Patty

Cannot find week 3. Not on my announcements. Have re-registered but still not found.

6. dayzennight
    dayzennight

I signed in and none of the downloads…except the directions…are downloadable. I should also point out that your system is sending out server error messages.

Hello Paula!

Thank you for stopping in!

I was able to check on the downloadable materials and I was able to get them to download. Please make sure you have a strong internet connection as well as you’re downloading them to a computer and not to a smart phone or tablet.

Thank you!