Starlight Mountains Quilt Block Challenge: Fabric Requirements

It’s time to gather your fabric and supplies for our latest quilt block challenge: Starlight Mountains! This challenge features a quilt designed by Andrea Smith of Happy Cloud Creations! Make sure to see more of Andrea’s work on her Instagram, Facebook, and Etsy! She is also featured as the pattern designer in some of our evergreen quilt block challenges, such as the Happy Block Swap Sampler, and the Snowy Day Quilt Sampler.

Still need to sign up for the challenge? It’s not too late! Sign up here!

This is a 5-week project with 4 different blocks, which you will make varying quantities of, and then finally receive the finishing instructions. We have fabric instructions for several sizes of quilts below! Click the button to download them now! And make sure to share your fabric choices in the Quilt Block Challenge Facebook Group – we can’t wait to see everyone’s work!

If you are interested in making an alternate size, click here for fabric requirements for Twin, Queen, and King sized quilts!

Ready for your next block?
Starlight Mountains Fabric Requirements
Starlight Mountains: Week 1
Starlight Mountains: Week 2
Starlight Mountains: Week 3
Starlight Mountains: Week 4
Starlight Mountains: Finishing Instructions

87 Responses to “Starlight Mountains Quilt Block Challenge: Fabric Requirements”
  1. Fran McAnally
    Fran McAnally

looking forward to my first quilt of this type, challenging myself, plus glad that there’s a replay,unable watch the live broadcast.

2. Linda Morris
    Linda Morris

Cant download the patterns for the weeks just fabric requirements. I love this pattern and cant wait to get started.

Hello Joyce,

Thank you for contacting us. I have provided you a link for you to sign up for the Starlight Mountain Quilt Challenge.

If you have further questions, please chat, email or call Customer Service at 1-855-706-3538.

Shelley

3. Robin
    Robin

I would love to join in on this one… I have a whole bunch of Organizing to do, I’m with you as soon as it’s done!

4. Karen Pregenzer
    Karen Pregenzer

it is now week 2. i’m unable to get it. i live in the east, is this why? it is now 12:27 am sep 14 2020

Hello Karen,

Thank you for contacting us. Here is the link of the most recent released week:

I have included troubleshooting instructions below for you to try.
      1. If you are using a mobile device, please delete your internet history. To clear your cache, please click the link below and select the appropriate browser:
      a. http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
      2. If you are using a computer, please attempt a hard refresh of your browser by pressing and holding Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard.
      3. If you are on a Mac, please attempt a hard refresh of your browser by holding ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us at 1-855-706-3538, or chat with us on our site.

We greatly appreciate your business!

5. lavonne foldenauer
    lavonne foldenauer

So sorry to miss the 2:00 live video, but I had a Doctor’s appointment. I’m so glad we are able to tune in later.

6. Brenda
    Brenda

It’s been fun getting the first two blocks put together – can’t wait to see the directions for block 3. I am not on Facebook, but look forward to seeing what others create.

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for contacting us. I’m sorry but I do not understand what you are asking. Can you clarify?

7. Lucille Castonguay
    Lucille Castonguay

I have been seeing some of Blocks for week 4 completed. I inquired where they picked up the instructions as I have not seen them and was under the impression it would be released on 9/28. Members replied it has been on the site since Friday. Really, I have searched high and low and am unable to locate it. Please submit link. I am loving making this quilt, however, it is disappointing and frustrating not to receive the instructions as advised initially. Wish I could have had the pattern today. Thank you.

8. Elizabeth Gillies
    Elizabeth Gillies

Where do I find the instructions/requirements for the different sizes and scrappy version? what am i missing

9. Julie Holguin
    Julie Holguin

I hope I can still join and begin this challenge. Really like the pictures I’ve seen.

10. Donna
    Donna

Hi. Is there a way to see what some of the quilts people are working on, look like so far?

Hi Donna,

Our National Quilters Circle Facebook page is a great way to check out other quilters projects – including challenges!

Let us know if you have further questions!

Julia