Starlight Mountains Quilt Block Challenge: Week 4

We’re almost nearing the end of our Starlight Mountains Quilt Block Challenge! Let’s start making our final blocks for week 4. This challenge features a quilt designed by Andrea Smith of Happy Cloud Creations! Make sure to see more of Andrea’s work on her Instagram, Facebook, and Etsy! She is also featured as the pattern designer in some of our evergreen quilt block challenges, such as the Happy Block Swap Sampler, and the Snowy Day Quilt Sampler.

Still need to sign up for the challenge? It’s not too late! Sign up here!

This is a 5-week project with 4 different blocks, which you will make varying quantities of, and then finally receive the finishing instructions. This week, we are making three of the “Large Star Block”. Find the pattern below, and click the button to download them now! Make sure to share your progress in the Quilt Block Challenge Facebook Group – we can’t wait to see everyone’s work!

Ready for your next block?
Starlight Mountains Fabric Requirements
Starlight Mountains: Week 1
Starlight Mountains: Week 2
Starlight Mountains: Week 3
Starlight Mountains: Week 4
Starlight Mountains: Finishing Instructions

21 Responses to “Starlight Mountains Quilt Block Challenge: Week 4”
  1. Sue Harmon
    Sue Harmon

what happened to the facebook group? I was going to look up what someone suggested to me, to make sure I did it right and I can’t find it at all. this is what I find when I go to it. Sorry, this content isn’t available right now
    The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you’re not in.
    Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center
    it is like you blocked me. my guess is because I wanted to leave the group after reading someone posting something a bully would say, you all are such cry babies, etc is what someone said. the only time I see another human other than my husband, is grocery store or my chiropractor. I thought it would be nice to be part of a group and make me feel better and not so isolated. I am isolated because we live in a small town off on a back road. but I don’t want to be around bullys. when some had gotten to me not to let the bully get to me like I was. after a nights sleep I decided ok, I will give it one more chance.

Regina

The site is NQC QUILT BLOCK CHALLENGE
      I don’t know if the poster of that particular post was reprimanded by the admin, but I said something to her.

2. Judith Condon
    Judith Condon

Need Week four block challenge sent to my email again. It Disappeared. Thank you. Have a great day.

3. Terry Garner
    Terry Garner

Week four is not available. I tried the links in the other emails but week four will not open. Thank you.

Hi Teresa,

Sorry you are having troubles, here is the link you need: https://www.nationalquilterscircle.com/article/starlight-mountains-quilt-block-challenge-week-4/

I have included troubleshooting instructions below for you to try.
      1. If you are using a mobile device, please delete your internet history. To clear your cache, please click the link below and select the appropriate browser:
      a. http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
      2. If you are using a computer, please attempt a hard refresh of your browser by pressing and holding Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard.
      3. If you are on a Mac, please attempt a hard refresh of your browser by holding ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.

If you have any further questions, please chat, email, or contact Customer Service at 1-855-706-3538.

4. Karen. It
    Karen. It

I also am not getting week 4. I tried the link you sent to Judith and Denise. It takes me to week 4’s page however I’m unable to download it. Thank you.

Hello Karen,

Sorry you too are having troubles, here is the link you need: https://www.nationalquilterscircle.com/article/starlight-mountains-quilt-block-challenge-week-4/

I have included troubleshooting instructions below for you to try.
      a. http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

5. Holly Rosin
    Holly Rosin

This has turned out to be a very neat quilt. Hopefully get some time to do it. Thank you!

6. Jean
    Jean

I started several weeks late and I see there were some corrections or updates on the pattern instructions. I don’t know If I printed the corrected copies or the original. Will you post which weeks and pages were updated so I can make sure before I continue.