Mystery Medallion Quilt Block Challenge: Week 4

Moving right along in the National Quilters Circle Mystery Quilt Block Challenge! We’re already up to week 4! Can you believe it? It’s time to reveal the week 4 instructions! This week, will be making 8 of block 3.

Over the course of eight weeks, we will be creating the Mystery Medallion quilt pattern, designed by the talented Toby Lischko.

Looking for fabric requirements? Find them here!

Click the button below to download a PDF with instructions for week 4. Make sure to share your progress in the Quilt Block Challenge Facebook Group – we can’t wait to see everyone’s work!

If you haven’t signed up for the Quilt Block Challenge, there’s still time! You can sign up here to make sure you get the block assignments delivered to your inbox each week. And make sure to visit Toby’s quilt gallery to see more of her beautiful work!

109 Responses to “Mystery Medallion Quilt Block Challenge: Week 4”
  1. jkbowman47

I have Week 1, Week 2, and Week 4 patterns, but I can’t find Week 3. Can you tell me how to get that pattern??

2. Tonni

I lost my saved weeks 1-3 patterns in a computer failure. How do I obtain them now rhat the weeks have past?

3. marilyn

Why do I have to sign in as a new person every week. Why doesn’t the site remember me? Missed block 2. Where can I get it?

4. Nancy Nicks

I missed getting Block 2 of the Medallion Mystery Quilt Block Challenge. Is there any way you could email it to me again? Thank you.

5. Suanne Singer

I did not receive an email for weeks 2 and 3. How do I access the missing pdfs? I searched all the folders in my email including spam to no avail.

6. Peggy

Please forward the link for Week 3 – Block 2 – I am missing this page (page 6).
    Thanks.

7. Kerry Jones

Hi I have not received Weeks 1, 2, and 3 of the Mystery Quilt Block Challenge. Could someone please forward them to me at the above email address? Thank you

8. Cheryl

Looking forward to continue on and finish the mystery. Thank you Ashley for your videos and everyone in the fb group.

9. rita

I am new to this – has there been only 2 patterns? Because that is all I have received.
    Thanks

Hello Cecilla,

What weeks are you missing?

Thanks,

10. Vickie Ramsey

Can the instructions be sent via email. My phone can’t hold any downloads .I loved getting involved with the Lexington Challenge. So much fun.

Hello Vickie,

I am sorry, all the instructions are sent as downloads.

Thanks,

11. Joyce Norris

I had to delete chrome. I would have liked to do this weekly pattern quilt but it made a big mess of my computer. Changed a lot of things on it. Maybe next time without chrome?

Hello Grace,

This is week 4 and week 4 is block 3. Sorry for the confusion.

12. Jacqueline M Dunlap

gong to play catch up and start the mystery quilt, i have pages 1-4 then 6 and 7 was there a page 5? is page 3 or 4 the first block?

13. melanie winchester

My friend just linked me to ya’ll I am so excited about doing a mystery quilt

14. Martha Brickett

I am not receiving anything for week 2. I have block 1 and block 3. AND as many times as I’ve asked I’m just not getting week 2. It comes as week 1. What am I doing wrong? HELP

15. Pat Meadows

I need to know how many of the first block to make. also is there a picture of this quilt?

Hello Pat,

No, there is not a picture of the quilt that is available yet. As it is a mystery quilt- you don’t get to see it until the end.

The number of blocks to make each week is stated at the bottom of each week’s instructions.

16. Elaine Charalambopoulos

Is there any way to get the downloads for blocks 1,2 and 3? I lost those emails.

Hello Deborah,

Please contact our customer service team at 1-855-706-3538 or chat with us on our site and we can assist you with resetting your password.

Thanks,

17. Suzanne Wiggins

I missed week 3 of the medallion mystery quilt. Where can I get the instructions for that week. Thanks

18. Lana Webb

i GO TO WEEK 4 AND ONLY GET 3. wHAT AM i DOING WRONG? i JUST JOINED SO i NEED WEEKS 1 AND 2 WILL TRY TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH ALL THE GALS.

19. Susan Whitmore

I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ALL THE EMAIL FOR THE QUILT DIRECTIONS. THE COUPLE I HAVE RECEIVED HAVE NOW DISAPPEARED WHEN I HAVE TRIED TO FIND THEM TO DOWNLOAD THE DIRECTIONS. HOW CAN I GET THESE DIRECTIONS? AND HOW CAN I BE SURE TO KEEP GETTING THE EMAIL MESSAGES TO FINISH THIS PROJECT? THANKS SO MUCH. WHAT I HAVE SEEN OF THE OTHERS BLOCKS…THE QUILT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL.