Springtime Florals Quilt Block Challenge: Fabric Requirements

Let’s quilt together! Are you ready to get started on our Springtime Florals Quilt Block Challenge? Download the fabric requirements below to get started! This pattern was designed by National Quilters Circle Managing Editor, Ashley Hough. It is a 62” x 62” nine block quilt, featuring flower designs that we will complete over five weeks.

If you haven’t signed up for the challenge there’s still time! Sign up now!

Once you choose your fabric, be sure to post photos of it on the Facebook group page!

Download Now Button

Ready for your next block? Find them here!
Springtime Florals: Fabric Requirements
Springtime Florals: Block 1
Springtime Florals: Block 2
Springtime Florals: Block 3
Springtime Florals: Block 4
Springtime Florals: Quilt Assembly & Finishing Instructions

47 Responses to “Springtime Florals Quilt Block Challenge: Fabric Requirements”
  1. joanne1
    joanne1

I am signed up for the challenge Springtime Florals and did not get a link to Block 1 today.

2. Sandra Kreba
    Sandra Kreba

How do I print Week 1 so I can start working on the challenge. Signed up about 5 times. Have not received email. Saw the pattern but can’t print it. Sandra Kreba

3. Jean Zysek
    Jean Zysek

could not get block one to download only have the fabric requirements

4. Marion Muir
    Marion Muir

I have all my fabrics and now on May 3rd I’m awaiting my first directions. How do I get them?

5. Linda Denniston
    Linda Denniston

I’m excited to join you for this. I’ll be pulling fabrics tomorrow, and thanks to everyone that is posting choices and blocks. It gives me a hint on what to choose for my quilt..

6. Connie Regehr
    Connie Regehr

Have not been able to get the first block of Springtime Florals

7. Muriel
    Muriel

I couldn’t get the last two weeks of the Christmas Cheer quilt so I may as well try the Spring quilt.

8. Donna
    Donna

Finished block 1-unable to find directions for the other blocks-help!!

Hi Donna!

You will receive a weekly email every Friday afternoon with a new block and directions.

Have a great day!

Terri

Hello Kay,

I am sorry that you have gotten the email. The Springtime Floral blocks are posted weekly.
          You can always check out the website at end of each week to get the updates on challenge. Type Springtime Floral Quilt Block Challenge in the search bar. I have added your email to the list, hopefully you won’t have this issue again.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
          Danesha

9. Barbara West
    Barbara West

I would love to join the Soringtime Florals Quilt Block Challenge. Thank you.

10. Jennie O Gaye
    Jennie O Gaye

Love this quilt! May I change orange to red and pink to yellow? I’m giving this quilt to someone. Thanks much!

11. Teresa Hunsinger
    Teresa Hunsinger

Have you posted the finishing instructions yet? I am done with my blocks.

12. Marge Thomas
    Marge Thomas

I would like to join the Springtime Florals Quilt Block Challenge please

Hello Marge,

This is for members to our online community. We do have a $12.00 USD annual entrance offer if you are interested? This would include access to expert advice (like this), plus discounts, hours of Premium videos, etc. Below is the link to join if you are interested: https://www.nationalquilterscircle.com/checkout/

Sarah