Springtime Florals Quilt Block Challenge: Week 2

It’s the second week of our Springtime Florals Quilt Block Challenge! How did your first block go? Are you ready for the next one? This pattern was designed by National Quilters Circle Managing Editor, Ashley Hough. It is a 62” x 62” nine block quilt, featuring flower designs that we will complete over five weeks.

If you haven’t signed up for the challenge there’s still time! Sign up now!

Be sure to post photos of your quilt on our Facebook group page! And make sure to check out Ashley’s Facebook LIVE video talking about this week’s instructions.

Download Now Button

Ready for your next block? Find them here!
Springtime Florals: Fabric Requirements
Springtime Florals: Block 1
Springtime Florals: Block 2
Springtime Florals: Block 3
Springtime Florals: Block 4
Springtime Florals: Quilt Assembly & Finishing Instructions

42 Responses to “Springtime Florals Quilt Block Challenge: Week 2”
  1. Judy Houck
    Judy Houck

I cannot get directions for Block 2 of Springtime Florals. I signed up for the quilt block twice, I see that the block is in script but it is not colored blue and I cannot download the directions. This is EXTREMELY frustrating as you told us you would SEND the blocks to us each week. Please help me with this problem. Thanks so much!

2. Sheri Turner-Weber
    Sheri Turner-Weber

please download all blocks and assembly so I don’t lose the rest of the quilt.

Hello Sheri,

The Springtime Floral blocks emails are sent out weekly. You can always check out the website the start of each week to get the updates on challenge. Type Springtime Floral Quilt Block Challenge in the search bar. Then click on the week that you’re on.

Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your comment to the proper department. We value your opinion, and it will help with the development of our online streaming community. We will continue to listen and work hard for your complete satisfaction.

Danesha

3. Janet
    Janet

No matter what link I click on all I get is the fabric requirement. I haven’t been able to download week 1 block or week two.

4. Toni Abeyta
    Toni Abeyta

When downloading block 2, it is exactly the same as block 1, please correct, Thank you

Hello Toni,
      Thank you for contacting us.

The patterns are similar but are not the same, If you look in the center you will notice the different. Block 2 is missing the green square.

Danesha

5. Phyllis Pearson
    Phyllis Pearson

I did not get Block 1 please help me get info for block one’

6. judy
    judy

Hard to figure out which is color 1,2,3,4 and 6. Are they background, petals/buds or leaves?

7. Evelyn Vereen
    Evelyn Vereen

I agree with Judy Houck, I did not receive a notice via email notifying me of the availability of Block 2, the link for Block 2 is NOT highlighted in blue to gain access. I’m frustrated and would like to move forward on the project. I already have the entire project requirements and am not interested in downloading that again. I just need Block 2 with instructions for Block 2. Thank you.

Hello Eileen,
      Thank you for contacting us.
      The block 3 instructions will be available to download by Friday or Saturday.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
      Danesha

8. Diana Marie Caldwell
    Diana Marie Caldwell

I am unable to print the pattern for Block 2. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

9. Leona Forth
    Leona Forth

I AM VERY FRUSTRATED with your instruction downloads. I could NOT get week 1 to download until today, therefore I have not got week 1 completed. I kept getting sent to the requirements page. Now I cannot get week 2 to download. Again I keep being sent back to fabric requirements. Week 2 does not show in blue, on your email. I am very disgusted with this. I feel I have wasted money on fabric that I have no pattern for. Am trying to decide if I should keep fighting with your emails for the instructions OR just give-up and not use your site.
    When I sign up for something I expect to be able to get the complete class/instructions.
    This makes me lose faith in your website.

Hello Leona,
      I am sorry that you are experiencing technical difficulties. I have forwarded your comment to the proper department. We value your opinion, and it will help with the development of our online streaming community.

Here’s the link for the Block 2, then click on download now:

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
      Danesha

10. Sandra Ross
    Sandra Ross

I might have missed it….what are the fabric requirements for backing and binding? Thanks….it is a fun project.

11. Libda
    Libda

I signed up but not not getting the weekly links . Tjis has happened before on other ones also

12. DEnise Lalonde
    DEnise Lalonde

Why don’t we receive by email the instructions for this challenger?
    Thank you for the answer.

Hello Denise,

I am sorry that you have gotten the email. The Springtime Floral blocks are posted weekly.
      You can always check out the website the end of each week to get the updates on challenge. Type Springtime Floral Quilt Block Challenge in the search bar. I have added your email to the list, hopefully you won’t have this issue again

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
      Danesha