Ashley Hough, editor at National Quilters Circle, teaches you how to make a spider web table topper in this exclusive class. She demonstrates step-by-step how to cut the template pieces and assemble them, how to make narrow bias tape and how to appliqué it to the table topper top. Once the top is finished, it can be layered and quilted as desired. Ashley also demonstrates how to bind a curved edge and how to miter corners that are odd angles.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NQC GOLD AND PLATINUM MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Quilting Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Quilting Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 Printable Quilting Guides
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the National Quilters Circle Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events