Learn how to make a hexagon kaleidoscope quilt block using a 60-degree triangle template or the 60-degree line on your quilting ruler. Ashley Hough will demonstrate how to arrange the blocks into three different variations and then how to assemble the pieces of the hexagon.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NQC GOLD AND PLATINUM MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Quilting Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Quilting Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 Printable Quilting Guides
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the National Quilters Circle Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events