Join Colleen Tauke on Wednesday, November 9th at 10:00 am CT for an NQC GOLD LIVE to learn how to free form stars with this technique. Precision is usually the focus in quilting. Yet, there are times when it’s fun to just do some improv style patchwork. Making stars that are as unique as each quilter, what could be better. Join me for a tutorial on making free-form stars and get a free pattern that uses the technique along with loads of inspiration on how to use these stars to create your own designs.
THIS PAGE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO NQC GOLD AND PLATINUM MEMBERS.
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Quilting Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Quilting Classes to Keep for Life
- 2 Printable Quilting Guides
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the National Quilters Circle Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events